07 September 2009

Library Collection Searches

Wikipedia listed external links to further research the Bodleian Library which included the Oxford Digital Library. This library provides digital resources for Oxford University. They have a large list of digital collections and I intend to view some of these in order to report on the library’s holdings.

I wanted however, to continue searching for factual information about the library and so I started with searching the catalogues at the State Library of Victoria and Libraries Australia. The State Library of Victoria had many holdings about the Bodleian Library and I have reserved some items to view over the next week. The Libraries Australia catalogue listed The University of Melbourne as holding some items that the State Library Victoria does not list. Therefore I will also be investigating those holdings this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janette

    You've really got the hang of reflecting on the process of your research. Your posts are great, your blogging technical skills are good.

    By next term you should have uploaded 5 posts to your blog and be well on your way to putting your research findings together in an organised way.

    Remember to read through the webCT content about images, videos and copyright issues to help you with your blogs. There is also some helpful information about organising your research material under the CUSRAD02A link on the homepage.

    Keep up the good work!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete